Overeem heeft afgelopen maand de ISO 14001 certificering behaald voor de Europese...
Het zijn turbulente en onzekere tijden. We hebben te maken met een situatie die niemand...
This web page will provide you with the latest information regarding the status of...
COVID-19 Supplier Information
Dear Supply Chain Partner,
This web page will provide you with the latest information regarding the status of Hadley Group operations as the COVID-19 situation develops. Currently Hadley Group is not experiencing any COVID-19 related delays or disruptions and we continue to manufacture according to our planned schedule.
We are following and implementing the latest Government advice with regards to taking precautions to mitigate the risk to everyone working at our factories, construction sites and on projects and that includes our supply chain partners. These measures include the postponement of all international travel and face to face meetings now held by teleconference or video conference platforms to prevent infection.
We ask our Supply Chain Partners to support us by doing the following:
- Ensure you keep your Hadley Group contact updated with any potential disturbances to normal supply.
- Please keep us informed of any lead time changes.
- Inform us of any industry news or events that may impact business.
- Please move any existing meetings to a telephone or video conference format.
- Please do not attempt to visit a Hadley Group Site.
- Please keep your Hadley Group stakeholders updated with any issues or risks, including any additional protocol that may impact deliveries.
We are extremely grateful to our suppliers for their support and constant communication we have received so far in addressing this situation. Hadley Group operates from multiple sites so we may relocate production from one facility to another to ensure we continue to safely meet our delivery commitment to our Customers and we will communicate any changes as the situation develops.
Group Managing Director
Overeem wordt Hadley
Overeem wordt vanaf 2020 het Europese hoofdkantoor van Hadley.
Wilt u meer weten over deze naamsverandering en de mogelijkheden van Hadley wereldwijd?
Lees dan hier verder >>>
6718 WS Ede NL
0031 (0)318 697 811